Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SWFOMPKLMANIA, BITCHES!

Yeah, again, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. But bear with me, you handful-minus-a-finger funtaces.

Jello Biafra - Clinton Comes to Town
Al Green - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
The Brand New Heavies - We Won't Stop
Aretha Franklin - Chain of Fools
Bert Jansch - The January Man
A Perfect Circle - The Fiddle And The Drum
Ozone Player - Book of Worms
Wesley Willis - Termites Ate My House Up
Animal Collective - Sweet Road
The Muppets - We're All Naked
Beck - Ozzy
The Markko Polo Adventurers - Scheherazade
Rafter - Sweat
The Chemical Brothers - Let Forever Be
Ash - Uncle Pat
Alkaline Trio - Cooking Wine
Apples In Stereo - I Want
Polysics - Rocket
Bizwak and Sharon - Freestyle
Al-Iteration - Just...
Arrested Development - Ache'n for Acres
Big Daddy Kane - Looks Like a Job For...
2Pac ft. Eminem - Soldier Like Me
Nightmares on Wax - Hey Ego!
45Dip - Auger in Orbit
Mr. Scruff - Give Up to Get
Sonny J - Belly Bongo
Sleepy Town Manufacture Steam
Aleksi Virta - Outer Edge Intro
Sub Swara - Backwater Dub
Terry Lynn - Kingstonlogic
Soul Coughing - Super Bon Bon (Propellerheads mix)
Don Rimini - Nervous Breakdown
Björk - Dull Flame of Desire (Innocense Sinden Remix)
Adam Smith - F*ck You Sasha (Original Hardstyle Mix)

No comments: