Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TONKA-TRUCK SMASH-UP ACTION, BITCHES!

No, not really. Though tonight's musical journey is 59% new RPM from the floor, bitches (and if you knew how dirty WEFT's floors are, you'd appreciate that). And then even then I made room for the bumps-in-ya-trunk section and other stufs!

Jello Biafra - Vietnam Never Happened
Jello Biafra - I Was a Teenage Pacifist
Koushik - Nothing's the Same
Beck - Satan Gave Me A Taco
Firetruce - Telephone
Soundgarden - Show Me
Thievery Corporation - Retaliation Suite
Larytta - Ya-Ya-Ya
Kudu - Boom Boom
FannyPack - Cameltoe (Old School Remix)
Telepath - Reflection
Common - Pops Rap Ill...All My Children
Canibus - I Gotcha'
Dice Raw - I Do What I Like
Skillz - Take It Back
Jean Grae - Keep Livin'
Mike Relm - Everytime
Dub Gabriel - Chasing the Paper ft. Jah Dan
Robert Rich & Ian Boddy - Veiled
Ram Dass & Kriece - Desire
I'm Not a Gun - Arcanum
Bizwack and Sharon - Breathe
Telepath - Subterfuge
Felix Laband - Turn the Clock
I Led 3 Lives - Poland
A Slow Rip - Certainly
A Slow Rip - Catbird
Surface 10 - B2 Gigacosm
Ian Boddy - Foundry
Hybrid - Saladin
Seven Octaves - Radio Wyoming
Autechre - Yulquen

No comments: