Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MEGA-TRUNK BUMP NIGHT, BITCHES!

I don't know exactly how it happened...it just happened to come together that way. Have I mentioned we're in a pledge drive lately? Well, now I have. You know what to do.

Also, apologies in advance for any snafus. The, ahem, "level of difficulty" for the execution of tonight's program shall be a bit higher than usual.

Mitch Hedberg - Pop
Radiohead - All I Need
Eels - Last Stop: This Town
Hole - Violet
Veruca Salt - Wolf
Life, Sex & Death - Fuckin' Shit Ass
Squarepusher - Planet Gear
Flogging Molly - Black Friday Rule
Sonic Youth - Campfire
Beck - Fuckin' With My Head (Mountain Dew Rock)
The Primeridean - Jigsaw
The Man Who Never Came Back - Crypticism
A Tribe Called Quest - Buggin' Out
Nas - Sekou Story (ft. Scarlett)
Handsome Boy Modeling School - A Day In The Life (ft. RZA)
The Notorious B.I.G - I Got A Story To Tell
DJ Limbs - Backtowork3
DJ Krush ft. Company Flow - Vision Of Art (Broken Mix)
Cormega - Fallen Soldiers
Tittsworth - WTF ft. Kid Sister & Pase Rock
Deadelus - Touchtone ft. Paperboy & Taz (Thavius Beck Remix)
Restiform Bodies - Panic Shopper (Tobacco Remix)
The Streets - Turn The Page
Tricky - Hell Is Round The Corner
The Sight Below - Already There
De La Soul - Piles And Piles of Demo Tapes Bi-Da Miles (Conley's Decision)
Mr. Scruff - The Clock Music Takes Me Up
The Rapture - Don Armand's Second Avenue Rumba Band: I'm An Indian Too
HipGnosis - Bounce
Decomposure - Excerpt 5
Beaumount Hannant - Utuba

No comments: