Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SUMMER'S FINALLY HERE, BITCHES!

I love the climatological start of summer because it means one things - SHORTER DAYS, BITCHES! For the next six months, night will reclaim day. Get them tans while you can!

Tonight is a gear-shifter - angry, gangsta, and still stuffed with 48% new from-the-eye-level-shelf "RPM" goodness as tenderized by me, Poodles McGee of the FCC! And don't you forget it!

Lewis Black - IHOP, Aneurysm
Purple Duck - You With The Bear
Tom Waits - Chick A Boom
They Might Be Giants - Boat Of Car
The Beatles - Things We Said Today
Pink Floyd - Corporal Clegg
The Smashing Pumpkins - X.Y.U.
Nirvana - Radio-Friendly Unit Shifter
Static X - Reptile
Chimaira - Pleasure in Pain
Francois Couture - Sieste
2Pac - When I Get Free 2
Too $hort - That's Why
Eightball - I Don't Wanna Die
Compton's Most Wanted - Dead Men Tell No Lies
The Notorious B.I.G. - Niggas Bleed
Scarface - Guess Who's Back
Mochipet - Tinker ft. Aeroc & Geoff White
Lil Wyte - My Smokin' Song
B Pos - I Don't Flow That Way
Peter Project - The Same Obnoxious Tie
Peter Project - Septal Defect
Mochipet - Roll Credits
Nosaj Thing - Lords
Bodycode - Hyperlight
Nosaj Thing - Fog
Rebotini - 1314
Vince The Prince - Durty
Pigface - The Good, The Bad, & The Druggly
Rival Consoles - Vari
Loop 2.4.3 - Clouds

No comments: